This recipe and picture was sent to me by my youngest sister, Maria. She makes cakes, desserts, pizza, puddings, pasta, wafers, Nan.....etc. I always tell her to start a blog. But she don't want to do it. But she is a active critic and support of my blogs. She had send me recipes of her and was telling me that it is perfectly o.k with her if I used it as mine and take the credit. Well, even it is my sister's I don't want to take undeserved credits. Here goes one of her recipes, that is perfectly her own recipe.
1) Butter- ½ cup
2) Cocoa powder - 10-12 Tbsp
3) Powdered sugar- 2 cup
4) Flour - 2/3 cup
5) Salt- ½ Tsp
6) Eggs – 2
7) Vanilla extract - 1 Tsp
8) Milk – ¼ cup
9) Chopped cashewnuts/ walnuts or pecans – 2 cups
· Preheat the oven at 320F (160°C).
· Melt the butter and add cocoa powder. Mix well.
· Add sugar, flour, salt, eggs, vanilla extract and milk to the above mixture and mix well.
· Add cashew nuts, walnuts or pecans pieces. ( She used cashew nuts since other nuts were not easily available in kerala.)
· Bake for 35-40 minute until a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
· Cut into squares and serve.
Source of Recipe & Picture: Maria (My sister)