Thursday, March 8, 2012

Ghee- fried Banana (Ethaka) QUICK & EASY


Amma had send me 2 jar of home-made ghee made from our own cow's milk. So I use lot of ghee in my recipes. This is a snack dish that is very easy to make. You can give them to your kids when they come from school. When I was a kid, I used to love it has an afternoon snack. Day before yesterday my youngest son ( 18 month old) was really fussy with food. He didn't eat lunch and he refused the fruits I gave him. So I made this for a change and he ate it. Here goes the recipe.



Ingredients: 
1) Banana -1 ( cut into 6 pieces)
2) Ghee
3) Sugar

Method:

  • Heat Ghee in a frying pan. Add  sliced banana. Fry it until it is golden brown or slight blackish.
  • Sprinkle with sugar and serve hot.



Recipe Source: My mother















BMQRTB5974QT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Readers, waiting to hear from you ! Your questions, comments, suggestions are always welcome....